❤ If Dropping $65 On Huda's Nude Palette Is Simply Not An Option, Don't Fret! 🌟
❤ Save Your Money and Be Obsessed With These Pigmented Shimmer Shades. 😎
❤ Consists of 18 highly pigmented shades, ranging from flattering mattes to shimmer-drenched hues and has everything you need to transform your lids.
❤ The carefully curated lineup is studded with easy-to-use combinations – from soft berry to dusty copper, and rosy pink to golden taupe tones.
Check Our Most-Loved Collection to shop All Cruelty-Free Cosmetics Starting at $1.
- From soft berry to dusty copper, and rosy pink to golden taupe tones, Our Aromas Palette ranging from flattering mattes to shimmer-drenched hues and has everything you need to transform your lids.
Mica, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Magnesium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Nylon-12, Stearyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007). * CRUELTY-FREE
- 4 Multi-Reflective Shimmer Shades, 10 Matte Eyeshadow, 2 Glitters, 1 Pressed Pearl, 1 Concealer Base, which you can mix, match and layer shades to recreate your favorite look or customize your own eye look!
- Creamy nudes, velvety beige, soft berry hues, dusty copper shades, rosy pinks and golden taupes which can give a highly reflective, duo-chromatic shine. Apply these with a brush over mattes for a more subtle finish. This Palette balances cool and warm tones in the best way
- A stunning pressed pearl formula and a concealer base that you can apply to intensify their finish before eyeshadow application. It always brings you different creative look at different occasions, like party gathering, music concert.
- Silky smooth texture and easy-to-blend formula with a glittering & shimmer finish for long-lasting creaseless wear. It gives you a comfortable user experience and shiny eyes.
HOW TO USE
- Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.